How Do You Find Your Purpose?Apr 10, 2022
What are you good at? What natural gifts can you share with the world? What are the threads or patterns in your life?
In this post, I share a simple framework for finding your purpose:
1) Get curious about your past...what moments or seasons in your life did you feel most alive?
2) Notice what you naturally enjoy doing...what are you drawn to?
3) Try to remember what you loved doing as a child.
4) When you discover what you love, try to incorporate it into your everyday life.
5) Acknowledge that your purpose evolves over time as you live, gain more experience, and move through this life.
Suggestion: Spend at least 30 minutes journaling on your life. Notice the threads and patterns. What makes you feel most alive? And, on the plus side, many things can make you feel alive - jot it all down - this will give you insight into what your purpose is :)
Are you a female entrepreneur or leader looking to build your confidence and courage to build your unique dream? If so, I'd love to help you. You can sign up for a complimentary 1:1 Strategy Session below!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. You will also receive The 5 Elements of Happy Success - a simple guide to help you start living your best life!